We are currently focused on Retirement Planning and carry out Occupational Pension Transfers for our clients and the clients of other Financial Advisers across the country.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Qualified Pension Specialist who can advice on transfer from Occupational Pension Schemes
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Chartered Financial Planner, Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning &amp;amp; Advanced Pensions AF3
- Pensions, Retirement, Investment & Mortgages
|Address||3s Pinetree Centre|
Mark Green is the Managing Director of Green Gem and he has run the firm and its associate companies, from the very start almost 19 years ago. Mark has drawn on his vast experience in Financial Services, which stretches back over 29 years.
Products & Services
We offer a free initial consultation for new clients and can arrange for any future fees to be taken from the investment in most cases. Sometimes the advice provided during this consultation will be all you require and our service will cost you nothing. Although, we'd love you to recommend us to friends and family if you are pleased with the help that we have provided.
A full assessment will be offered, which includes tax analysis, cash-flow analysis, an Investment report and a retirement report for a fixed fee. Essentially a full wealth check. (see below)
If the advice you need is modest we provide more limited advice such as re-mortgage or insurance analysis, which can be carried out for a reduced fee.
Our Full Financial Review consists of:
* A full assessment of your current financial standing.
* Advice on how you could reduce income tax, capital gains tax and Inheritance tax on your estate.
* Cash-flow analysis: to project your expected wealth and disposable income forward throughout your life.
* Retirement Report: Assessing the value of your pension schemes and investments and advising on any shortfall, which would restrict you from continuing with your current lifestyle, at your chosen retirement date.
* Investment Report: Assessing the efficiency of your investments with respect to the risk that they involve and setting the expected returns against your spending targets, such as University fees or buying a holiday property. Advice will then be provided with regards to making your investment portfolio more efficient whilst matching your attitude to risk.
* Researching the market: If you need a new contract, we will research the whole market to assess the best provider, the most suitable product and construct a portfolio of funds to meets your needs.
* Regular Review: Finally we will make arrangements to review your financial situation, pensions and investments, on at least an annual basis. During this review we will assess the progress of your investments and pension funds and rebalance your portfolio and change funds where necessary.
- I would recommend this business
I spent 2 hours talking to Mark about my retirement options. He was very honest in his assessment of the options available to me. He carried out a survey of all my different pension schemes and also a questionnaire to assess how risk averse both my wife and I were. At no time did he try and "recommend" schemes or try to push me in any direction. He pointed out that if I needed a written report it would cost a significant amount of money otherwise the session would be free.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|
Mark explains things clearly and lets us know exactly what we will be paying for. He has great integrity and only recommends the products that he feels will benefit us and not what will only benefit him
Very good understanding of his clients wishes. Giving easy to understand advice, the plusses and negatives of different investment options. A thorough initial survey of his clients attitude to risk. Excellent administration and client communication.
Mark is fantastic, he went through our details helping up ensure we'd thought of all of the relevant incomings and outgoings, before suggesting and talking us through the various options. When it came to savings, Mark looked through all of the investment options, following a risk analysis assessment which helped him understand the risk level we should be looking at regarding investment. A very, very nice bloke who has really helped us out with our financial affairs.